Venus V4400N95Offering you a complete choice of products which include venus 4400n95.
Approx. Price: Rs 50 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Exhalation Type||Without Valve|
|Number of Layers||5|
- V-4400 series of respirators includes Venus V4400,V44++,V44+ & Dhul Rakshak V404 respirators
- These filtering face piece respirators are of fold flat design having C Style & V Style.
- V-4400 series of respirators has superior micro fine filter media technology which protects against respirable suspended particulate matter. These respirators consist of multiple layers viz pre-filter, fine filter and skin comfort layer.
- V-4400 series of respirators have unique fit adjustors which provide optimum fit & comfort. They also have dotted pattern edges for soft feel.
- V-4400 series of respirators has latex free knitted textile elastic which has a long life, is skin friendly and does not deform in high temperature.
- These series of respirators have headstrap stapled outside filter media which avoids puncture in filter area and is leakproof.
- V-4400 series of respirators have noseclip which is embedded inside the mask and the respirator has no metal exposure or loose parts.
- Venus V4400 respirator meets the requirement of NIOSH N95, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 & ISI 9473.
- V44++,V44+ & Dhul Rakshak V404 respirators meets the requirement of IS 9473.
- These respirators should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
- Particulate filter respirators are classified by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance & also by inhalation resistance.
- These respirators can be used to protect against mechanically generated particulates such as those generated from sanding, grinding, drilling, sweeping etc. these respirators have filters that can help reduce breathing in pathogenic biological airborne particulates such as influenza virus.
- V4400 respirator has been evaluated in the laboratory and found to comply with all of the requirements of Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 for NIOSH certification.
- V4400, V44++,V44+ & Dhul Rakshak V404 respirators have been produced to comply with the requirement of the Indian standard Institute IS14746:1999 under an agreed production certification scheme operated during manufacture in accordance with the Bureau of Indian Standards.
- V4400 respirator has been produced to comply with the requirement of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 under an agreed product certification scheme operated in accordance with IFA in Germany.
- Delivery Time: 2-3 days
- Packaging Details: 50 Pcs packing