Respiratory ExerciserProviding you the best range of romsons respirometer 3 ball respiratory exerciser with effective & timely delivery.
Romsons Respirometer 3 Ball Respiratory Exerciser
Approx. Price: Rs 200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Synonyms||Respirometer, Incentive Spirometer, Respiratory Exerciser, Breathing or Lung Exerciser|
|Material||ABS Chamber with PE Ball & mouthpiece and EVA tubing.|
|Uses/Application||Restoring disrupted breathing patterns|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Wide Flow Rate||Chamber 1: 600 cc/sec,Chamber 2: 900 cc/sec,Chamber 3: 1200 cc/sec|
Product Description The Romsons Respirometer Spirometer Lung Exerciser is a breathing exerciser. Innovative system to exercise respiration through inspiration. Get best price of Romsons Respirometer.
Unit Consits Of :
- Specially designed with 3 stage chambers to provide more efficient exercise to patient at a step up basis
- Innovative design, can be dis-assembled into parts for cleaning and disinfection
- Innovative system to exercise respiration through inspiration.
- Specially designed with three stage chambers to provide more efficient exercise to patient on a step up basis.
- Device is composed of base and central part divided into three chambers containing three small spheres of different size and colour.
- Three spheres rise proportionately to the inspiration exerted.
- It can be dismantled for cleaning and disinfection.
Instructions For Use :
- Transparent main body.
- Small spheres of red, yellow and blue colour.
- Connecting tube with mouth piece.
- Money Back Guarantee
Ball to Chamber Description:
- Place the device at mouth level, exhale normally before inhaling.
- Inhale thoroughly until lifting the three balls (if possible).
- Hold inspiration as long as possbible.
- Remove the mouthpiece and exhale.
- Repeat the process.
- Refer package leaflet for cleaning instructions.
||600 cc/sec chamber
||900 cc/sec chamber
||1200 cc/sec chamber
- Patented mouth piece with inbuilt filter.
- Encourages deep and prolonged inspiration.
- It is important to follow the instructions of your doctor, nurse or therapist while using the device.
- Do not store at high temperature & humidity.
- Store in cool & dry place.